Business Marketing Kits
Do You Have All The Pieces You Need?
NEW BUSINESS STARTER KIT
Whether you are a new business just getting started or a veteran ready for a facelift, the New Business Starter Kit is a foundational piece of every company’s marketing strategy.
• Questionnaire - Our Questionnaire will help us find a solid direction for your brand identity and how to best position your value proposition through the elements in this kit.
• Logo/Color Palette - Your logo is a creative depiction of your brand. It provides insight to your identity and helps communicate your message and values. Colors play an important role in the creative process. Having not only logo colors but secondary and even tertiary colors will create a consistent look in your marketing materials.
• Business Card and Stationery Design - In many cases, your business card plays a part in that critical first impression. We’ll make sure your business card is not just a listing of your contact information, but a powerful marketing tool as well. A professional stationery design will keep your brand shining through with every piece of mail you send.
GET STARTED MARKETING KIT
This kit provides the basic marketing framework for every small business. From telling your story to presenting your value proposition, the Get Started Marketing Kit establishes your brand identity with marketing tools you will use for many years to come.
• Brand Interview/Questionnaire - The Brand Interview/Questionnaire will help us find a solid direction for your brand identity and how to best position your value proposition through the elements in this kit.
• Value Proposition/Core Marketing Narrative - This next level component is the difference between a shotgun approach (firing in a general direction and hoping you hit something) and a sniper rifle (aiming at a specific target and rarely missing). This is your why, your differential and your value to your prospects. Understanding and being able to communicate these elements effectively are a game-changer to your marketing return on investment.
• 30-Second Elevator Speech - Networking is a critical skill for any business owner. Your 30-second elevator speech will allow you to quickly and concisely communicate your brand identity and value proposition in a memorable way.
• Business Biography - Your business biography helps tell your company’s unique story. It can be used in your marketing collateral, on your website and on social media.
• Press Release Template - One of the most overlooked opportunities to build your market presence is public relations. We will draft a press release template that can be “updated” to reflect company changes, key employee hires, awards or acknowledgements or any other newsworthy event.
• Social Media Design Elements – Your online presence is an important part of your overall marketing strategy. Our team will help you maximize your impact with design elements that highlight your brand and value proposition.
CHOOSE 3/CHOOSE 5 MARKETING KIT
Each Choose 3/Choose 5 Marketing Kit allows you to select the marketing elements that best meet your needs with a package price. Each kit includes our Brand Interview/ Questionnaire to help us find a solid direction for your brand identity and how to best position your value proposition through the elements in this kit. Once completed, a one-onone interview will be scheduled to explore information on a deeper level.
• Print Ad Content & Design
• Business Brochure Content & Design (8.5 x 11 OR 8.5 x 14)
• Professionally written biography (personal or business)
• Professional Photography Session (person, group or architectural – One hour session, all images included, up to 5 edited images provided. Available in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa markets only.)
• Press release - professionally written & distributed to one market area. (Add fee for additional markets.)
• Every-Door-Direct-Mail (EDDM) – campaign up to 2,000 addresses (Includes postcard design and EDDM distribution. Does not include printing or postage costs to be custom quoted.)
• Collateral design package – (pick up to 3, add fee for each additional)
Door Knob Hanger
Annual Communication Kit
• 12 Blog Posts (400 to 600 words)
• 4 Newsletters (2 page – 8.5 x 11 two-sided)
• 4 Articles (600 to 800 words)
• 3 Blog Posts (400 to 600 words)
• 1 Newsletters (2 page – 8.5 x 11 two-sided)
• 1 Articles (600 to 800 words)
*Custom packages available
Rack Card or Postcard
Door Knob Hanger
Social Media Set-up/Design
*Up to 3 channels
E-Newsletter Template Design
Menu of Services
Custom Presentation Folder
*Purchase once and apply to any collateral
Print Ad Design
Social media, 1 Channel
*Minimum purchase two items from Category A or B. Discounted fee for each additional or Add On With Kit Purchase